Monday, June 25, 2007

Never Pay for High Paying Keywords ....Find your own

For a long a long time in my Adsense career,I have seen people buying and selling High paying keywords.Most of those keywords do not even pay you much now.Most of them are history.I tried to do a simple experiment to make a blog around a keyword that I didn't know was high paying.I made a blogger blog around it and to my amazement,I found out that the new keyword which I found out was paying me more than all other blogs.The steps involved to find out the high paying keyword are:

  • Download one keyword research tool.In my case I used keyword digger which you can easily download from the Internet.
  • Take a niche around which you want to build your website.Lets say for example Cars.
  • The term which would be most search would come on top with the number of searches.
  • The most search term which is on top is your HIGH PAYING KEYWORD.

So ,you must be wondering How did I find out this.Lets assume I have some experience of Google Adwords too.If you are an Adsense advertiser,then choosing the high searched keyword would cost you more than the other keywords.So If the Adword guys are paying more to set their Ads on Adsense then the share which you would get as an Adsense Publisher would surely be more.So what are you waiting for Go and Get your High paying keyword,Don't buy those old low paying keywords.