Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Index yourself on Google within hours!

The techniques which I use to index my posts on Google within less than two hours of posting. I have been in great favour of Blog and ping but never got to see its results. I have been using that technique since the birth of ixplain.blogspot(Learning Thinking Earning adsense advertising seo blog). regular posting is a must for indexed your blog posts and getting search engine traffic from Google.

Making a post and pinging the blog directories using the websites which I mentioned few posts before this posts is important. Search Engine love content and that's why they exist but letting them know by pinging is the part that bloggers should focus upon. Searchbots spider those websites or blogs which on regular and daily basis and visit them frequently whereas for the blogs that update once a month. They take a longer time. They maintain a database of content and for websites that update with content faster get indexed faster.